Trinity Boutique taking into account the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism for the implementation of new health protocols in tourist accommodation in the country because of their reopening in the context of the new reality created by Covid-19 disease proceeds to the preparation of Protocol. The Protocol includes the development of an Action Plan and the development of a Suspected Case Management Plan within the accommodation. The Action Plan aims to prevent the occurrence and effective management of suspicious cases to reduce the expansion of staff and guests, always following the current guidelines of the National Public Health Organization. The Action Plan complies with the recommendations of EODY and will be revised according to the developments. Our goal is to maintain the Action Plan of the Suspected Case Management Plan to protect the staff and our guests and on the other hand to guide the staff to take the necessary measures to prevent and protect against COVID-19 disease.
For this reason we would like to inform you that we have updated some of our services and facility timetable.
Having as our primary goal the protection of health and safety of all of us, we now follow the latest advice and recommendations of the National Public Health Organization in order to observe all the increased but also necessary hygiene and safety measures in order to prevent the disease. In this context, the accommodation has the necessary HEALTH FIRST certification as well as the owner / coordinator carries the necessary certificate of training regarding the special health protocols based on which the tourism companies operate in the framework of measures against the coronavirus COVID-19.
As part of the prevention and protection of all of us and in accordance with the Health Protocol we have made some changes in our operation such as modifying the check-in and check-out schedule so that there is sufficient time for thorough cleaning, disinfection and natural ventilation of the room. between stays.
1.Check-in time will be at 03:00 PM. while check-out should be completed by 11:00 a.m.
2) Mini-bars will remain empty and will be filled only upon request. Currently it can only be used as fridgerator.
3) Daily cleaning remains our policy. However, there is an option to reduce the frequency at the request of the customer. Linen is changed every 3 days depending on the type of room.
4) All of our staff has been trained with online courses regarding how to follow and maintain the new health and safety protocols.
5) In the sensitive field of cleaning the rooms after the stay, the cleaning will be even more meticulous than in the past. The keys to the rooms, knobs and handles, switches and sockets, various remote controls, sink and shower faucets, various furniture, floors and any other surface that may have come into contact will be disinfected. The Visitor. Disinfection will also be done using a steam cleaner where appropriate.
We recommend to all our guests to observe the measures of personal hygiene and especially the washing of hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds so that we are all safe and healthy.
6) We encourage all of guests to wash their hands frequently, keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other and use disposable masks when sustained close contact.
7) Means of personal protection
Provide average individual application throughout the year.
Antiseptic hands are required for both users and staff to users using users.
8) The key-cards are disinfected after each use.
POS terminals are disinfected after each use.
Complete medical kit available at the reception.
9) We keep a record with all of the contact details of all of our guests in order to keep in touch with any close contact of a confirmed virus case.
10) Our hotel implements a management plan in case of a suspicious case of a visitor or employee based on the Health Protocol of our country.
The management of our hotel is committed to the full implementation of the Greek health protocol for the operation of hotels.
11) Contact information of the person responsible for the compliance of the health and safety protocols and for the action plan of a suspected case:
Name: Τoula Fokiali
Phone number: 0030-6944724729
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question or problem before or during your stay.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay at our hotel.
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Greek government has determined how the country will welcome travellers, carry out the necessary diagnostic screening and keep everyone safe throughout the seas.
The Passenger Locator (PLF) is a key element in the planning. All travelers must complete their PLF until the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Greece. In case of multiple stays, they are required to provide the address for the first 24 hours at least. One PLF should be submitted per family. If you travel without a PFL Greek government will fine you Euro 500,00.
For more information and updates please visit the following website: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Our hotel is certified with the National “Health First” Certificate of Hotel and the Minister of Health and Tourism, which verifies that our Hotel follows all the health and safety protocols (protocols K.Y.A. 6632/21.04.2021) against Sars-Cov-2 virus.